Call us to
Anyone who builds up first-party and zero-party data takes control, and stays in control. In other words: if you make an effort to really get to know your customers, you will be rewarded with trust. That’s why you should make customer loyalty and digital engagement work for you – so come and get acquainted with our loyalty programs. We shall set them up for, laying the foundations for a high conversion rate, time and time again. But how will that loyalty conversion optimization work out?
These clients can tell you:
A Dutch chain of more than 400 shops selling household goods
A long-term loyalty program
Customers can save points for a ‘Blokje Blokker’, a depositary receipt for a share in Blokker. The integration with the Bits of Stock rewards app makes its use easier for customers.
- Omnichannel, and fully integrated into Blokker’s landscape, including a real-time link to the POS system, the web check-out and customer registration.
- Multi-tier points scheme, exclusive promotions and activations such as gamification and special offers by suppliers. Folders, access to the web shop and shop receipts are all available in the app.
- Marketing automation via push.
- Blokker uses the Boxplosive white-label app, which we completely adapted to match the company’s look & feel.
A Dutch chain of chemist shops, with more than 550 branches.
A long-term loyalty program
The loyalty program includes extra points accelerators with the purchase of certain products, and features both a physical and digital loyalty card.
- A continuous points scheme to save up for discounts and donations; another option are the freebies that can be collected during the ‘Etos Extra Weken’.
- Omnichannel, and fully integrated into Etos’ landscape, including a real-time link to the POS system, the web check-out and customer registration.
- Personal promotions, folders and access to the web shop are available via the app.
- Etos uses the Boxplosive white-label app, which we completely adapted to match the company’s look & feel.
A supermarket chain in the south of the Netherlands with about 65 stores
Structural loyalty programme
Jan Linders’ loyalty programme is structurally activated through various channels. Different customer groups receive segmented content every week. A relevant and personal experience.
- Fully integrated in the Jan Linders landscape, including a link to the cash register system.
- A Favourite pass that enables you save points with every transaction for free products, extra offers and discounts on fun collection items and promotions.
- Nice surprises, such as giveaways
- The best weekly promotions in the south, some directly visible in the app.
- Every week the most delicious recipes, including images and photos.
- Jan Linders uses the Boxplosive white label app and website, which has been completely adapted to Jan Linders’ own look & feel and has been integrated within the umbrella website.
Call us to get the most out of your loyalty program, and take conversion to the next level. Your step towards impact with customer loyalty: we are happy to tell you more.